Map of part of the City of Londonderry 1905

This map, which is on a larger scale than the 1833 and 1856 maps, shows a section of the city which includes part of the walled city and the streets around Great James's Street, and William Street to the north,  the Bogside and Creggan to the west, Bishop Street, the Fountain area and Abercorn Road to the south and Carlisle Road, Bridge Street and Foyle Street to the east. The doubling of the population of the city between 1851 and 1901 has led to an infilling of areas within the built up area of 1856 and the expansion of the built up area of 1856 into the surrounding rural areas well beyond the earlier city boundary of Mary Blue's Burn which is no longer shown on this map.