Estate Map of Ballymcwilliam [later part of Crosstagherty Townland by James Williamson (1788)
[Agnew Estate, PRONI Ref. T2309/1]

Nos. 1 to 3 were held by James Moore. Nos. 4 to 6 were held by William Tweed and 7 to 10 by Samuel Adams.
By the time of the first 6 Inch Ordnance Survey Map in the 1830s the townland of Crosstagherty also included the subdenominations of Ballymcwilliam [also spelt Ballymacwilliam] and Killogue - see townland map. Note that in the nineteenth century local people would often give these earlier placenames as their address on marriage, birth and death certificates.