Estate Map of Crosstagherty Townland by James Williamson (1788)
[Agnew Estate, PRONI Ref. T2309/1]

Nos. 1 & 2 were held by Willm. & David Wallace. Nos. 3 & 4 were held by Fergus Watt and 5 & 6 by William Wallace.
By the time of the first 6 Inch Ordnance Survey Map in the 1830s the townland of Crosstagherty also included the subdenominations of Ballymacwilliam and Killogue - see townland map. Note that in the nineteenth century local people would often give these earlier placenames as their address on marriage, birth and death certificates.