Estate Map of Killogue [later part of Crosstaghery Townland] by James Williamson (1788)
[Agnew Estate, PRONI Ref. T2309/1]

Nos. 1 to 4 were held by Patrick Orr. Nos. 5 to 7 were held by John & James Tweed.
This 1788 "townland" became part of the larger 1830s townland of Crosstagherty at the time of the first 6 Inch Ordnance Survey Map. The placename Killogue was still used locally and is shown on the later Ordnance Survey maps. The railway bridge in the townland is known as Killogue Bridge - see townland map. Note also that in the nineteenth century local people would often give this placename as their address on marriage, birth and death certificates.