Estate Map of Loughabin [later part of Smallquarter Townland] by James Williamson (1788)
[Agnew Estate, PRONI Ref. T2309/1]

Nos. 1 to 3 were held by John Smith & John Stewart.
By the time of the first 6 Inch Ordnance Survey Map in the 1830s Loughabin had become part of the larger townland of Smallquarter - see townland map. Note that in the nineteenth century local people would often give Loughabin as their address when registering marriagse, births and deaths rather than Smallquarter.