Church Street Coleraine, North Side: 1930s

[Griffith's No. 28]

This photograph, taken  during the 1930s shows the front of McLeese's shop at the corner with Park Street [Rosemary Lane]. John & William McLeese moved into the street c.1910. Their first shop was in No. 32 [Griffith's Map]. They moved from that shop to this shop during the 1920s and traded here until the mid-1960s.

[Next]     [Previous]      

Courtesy of R. Anderson & T. McDonald.